Royal Automobile Club
18 Hole Mixed Pairs Golf Tournament
Friday 3rd August 2018
- Registration from 09:00
- Coffee and bacon rolls on arrival
- 18 holes on The Old Course
- Prizes for winners and runners-up
- Prizes for nearest the pin and nearest the pin in two
- Three-course dinner with award ceremony
- All competition rounds will be played in the friendly format of four ball better ball Stableford and you will always play with your partner
£130 per person
The Royal Automobile Club is a famous private members club and one of the grandest mansion clubhouses in British golf. An exquisite example of a 17th-century country house which overlooks sprawling pine, beech and oak trees, that meander their way through the 360 acres of beautiful parkland estate on the Epsom Downs.
Sweeping down towards Epsom racecourse are two impressive 18-hole golf courses that are immaculately maintained as you’d expect from such a prestige establishment.
The Old Course is a favourite amongst its members with its wide sweeping fairways, a stern challenge for all levels of golfer especially with the rather large parkland bunkers waiting for errant golf balls.
The Royal Automobile Club is a fantastic setting for a great day of golf followed by exceptional food and service.
Together, it gets BETTER.
Limited Spaces Available